Last Updated: January 21, 2021
We are based in the United States and our Services are provided to you by us. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the Company is the controller of your personal information for the purposes of EEA data protection law.
The One Page Business Plan Company
21001 San Ramon Valley Blvd Suite A4101,
San Ramon, CA 94583, USA
- What is personal information?
- Why we need your personal information.
- How we use your personal information.
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Services and develop future products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have a Research Portal account;
- to operate and administer and allow you to participate in contests or other promotions;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide to you support services;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages and legal information and disclosure;
- to send you marketing e-mails and other communications about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us. You may opt-out of receiving such email and sms communications at any time by connecting us. Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still send you non-marketing communications, including emails about the status of your Service and our business dealings with you;
- to provide you with coaching and support to help you complete your training and achieve goals relevant to our training and programs;
- to process payments you make in connection to our Services and collect payments owed to us;
- to link or combine user information with other personal data;
- analyze comments and feedback you have given us including comments, feedback and reviews you have posted on or through our Services;
- ask you to take part in or conduct a survey or undertake research about our Service or products and services in development;
- administration and protection of our business including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, user support, reporting and hosting data, administration and IT services, network security, fraud prevention, customer services and business reorganization, including exchanging information with third parties for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention;
- serve content and other materials and analyze their performance and effectiveness;
- to improve and develop our data analytics, products and services and inform our marketing strategy;
- as described in the “Sharing of your personal information” section below.
- Sharing of your personal information.
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal information with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third-Party Service Providers.
- Corporate Transactions If we become involved in a business combination, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution or other similar transaction, we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with such transaction.
- How we collect your personal information.
- the personal information you provide when you use, sign up, apply or enroll for our Services, including on our Site or over the phone or, to receive information about our Services;
- the personal information that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post in connection to your use of the Service;
- the personal information you provide us in connection with your use of our Services, including surveys, application, registration and enrollment information;
- the personal information you provide when you report a problem with our Services or when we provide you with customer support;
- the personal information you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Services. For example, when visiting using our Services, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our Services, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Services. We collect this information about you using cookies. Please refer to the sections on cookies and Pixel Tags below.
- What information we collect with “cookies”.
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Technical or functional cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Site and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site, such as remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Site which you can customize . The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site.|
|Analytical cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Services works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB|
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.|
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.